Thursday, March 21, 2013

Welcome Our New Additions to the Dream Team



Dreamweaver is so excited to be introducing our new designers for the 2013-14 year. We thought that
you'd enjoy learning a bit about each of them:

Lyn Bernatovich-
"I have been a paper-crafter all of my life, starting with a little desk I had at my grandma's where I would spend hours cutting, pasting, and playing with paper dolls. Little did I know that several decades later, I would go to a home party that featured rubber-stamping! I was absolutely hooked from that day on, and have immersed myself in getting as much paper crafting information and technique knowledge as possible. What inspires me is everything, and if I didn't require sleep, I'd be able to do that much more with this craft. My style leans toward vintage and shabby chic, but I adore cute and whimsical designs as well. My excitement over being on the Dream Team is all about giving their product my paper art style in ways that are even unknown to me, which makes me even more eager to learn all about their products. It is definitely the journey, and I'm all in!"

Bunny Line by Lyn Bernatovich

Caroline Duncan-
"I began stamping in the late 1980’s and then began scrapping in 2000. My husband and I have been married 13 years. We live near Pilot Mountain, NC, just north of Winston-Salem in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains. We have three fur-babies: 2 short-legged Jack Russells and one cat who are more than spoiled rotten! Besides stamping and scrapping, my other hobbies include a variety of other crafting, kayaking, geocaching, reading, movies, beachcombing, and travel. I obtain lots of inspiration for my crafts from all that I do. I enjoy and embrace a variety of styles from traditional to inky mixed media. I think the variety of crafting keeps my enthusiasm high. Using stencils with my papercrafting is something I absolutely love and I’m thrilled to be designing for Dreamweaver Stencils!!"

Flower Shower by Caroline Duncan

Heidi Erickson-
"My Mom was the one to introduce me to stamping. I have been making cards for about 18 years. My Mom and I opened a Rubber Stamp and Scrapbook store in 1997 and will be celebrating our 16th anniversary in April. I love many different crafts, but cardmaking is my favorite thing to do. I am excited to be a part of the Dreamweaver Design Team. I have been using these stencils for several years now. I love all the fun techniques and elegant designs that Dreamweaver has created and I hope to inspire others to be creative as well."



Butterfly Blossoms by Heidi Erickson

Jessica Griffin-
"I started, actively, paper crafting when I had my first child. It started with scrapbooking, lent itself to stamping, and then card making, now altered art! I love color, bright vivid colors paired with dimension- and I'm in heaven! I find color inspires me the most. I've recently taken to art journaling, and have discovered a love of stencils! I'm so excited to be part of the Dream Team and to have the opportunity to share my love of stencils and dimension!





Lea Kimmel-
"One of the things that excites me about Dreamweavers is the variety of ways to create with the stencils. I love that you can use such a variety of mediums. I can use my Copics, pastes, paints, the list goes on and the possibilities are almost endless. I'm getting a little deeper into mixed media and one of the most popular tools used is stencils. I'm looking forward to having more time to spend on my blog and promoting the various projects I create. Time is too short to spend it creating with products you don't believe in or wholeheartedly love and enjoy using. I'm excited at the possibilities!"


Damask Songbird by Lea Kimmel

Stacey Rumsby-
"I LOVE challenges and look forward to sharing my creations with others who love Dreamweaver Stencils. I look forward to being inspired by the Dream Team Members and creations that Dreamweaver Stencil followers share. The wonderfully designed Dreamweaver stencils allow all of us to take a stencil, create with it using Dreamweaver Pastes and products and a variety of other mediums. The possibilities are virtually endless. When describing my creative "style” I like to think of it as “clean and neat”."



Forest Frolic by Stacey Rumsby


Along with these amazingly talented women, we are depending on a few of our previous extraordinary Dream Team members...Laura Drahozal, Cherylynn Moser, Terrece Siddoway, Louise Healy, Pam Hornschu, and of course, Lynell Harlow!

Our new members won't be posting until April, but you can check out what the Dream Team has been creating for the March challenge:

We have oodles of exciting new events coming up in the very near future, so make sure to sign up for email alerts on posts, like us on facebook, pin us on Pinterest, and check out our weekly tutorials on Paper Craft Planet! Once you've made the rounds, be sure to link your own challenge creation to mr. linky on this blog, or email pics to lynell@dreamweaverstencils.com.

6 comments:

Laura Drahozal said...

A warm welcome to all the new designers. It looks like a wonderfully creative group. I look forward to creating with all of you.

rose s. said...

what a great dream team. i look forward to a year of learning new skills :) i live out in the country where the closest resource for me is over an hour and a half away so i depend on sites like this one for new product ideas and creativity. so....thanks again!

JD/ Jill said...

Congratulations to the new team members...The dream team has always inspired me and I so enjoyed seeing the creations that were posted...Thank you so much dream team...for your past projects, and the new ones to come.

Anonymous said...

Welcome! It is going to be fun to see all the great work over the next year.

Louise said...

So sorry ladies, I thought my welcome comment went in last week, but it must be in cyber space somewhere! Welcome to our team, we are so excited to have you on board!

Karen Hasheck said...

Congrats to all the new members of the design team especially my friend, Heidi Erickson.

Post a Comment